Not local to DFW but still want to be a part of Race2Rescue?
You can by hosting your own run!
- Create a team | Race2Rescue is more fun when you're with a team so gather your friends, family, and co-workers to run with you! If you create a team of 5 or more, we'll REFUND your registration fee! Don't forget to include your TEAM NAME when you register so that we can see how many members your team has.
- Register | Once you have your team, register using the link at the bottom of this page. You'll register as a VIRTUAL RUNNER. Don't forget to order your T-shirt and write your TEAM NAME!
- Your Race Packet (including your Race2Rescue t-shirt and race number) will be mailed to you prior to the race. Deadline to register and be garaunteed to receive your packet by race day is April 8th. *** Virtual run is NOT chip timed.
- Choose your location | Decide where you'll run on April 22nd. Will it be around your local highschool track? In your neighborhood? At a nearby park? Let us know! Your location will be added to our Virtual Runners Map so you can see who else is joining the run from around the world!
- Increase your impact | Gather donations from people to sponsor your run in Race2Rescue. If you gather $2oo in sponsorships, we will refund your registration fee and you will run for FREE. Check out our FAQ page for more details
- Use your voice | Help us add more locations to our Virtual Runners Map, and more particiapnts in your own run by spreading the word! Use any images from our social media and website to promote the race!
- Prepare for the race | We would love to know how you and your team are prepping for the race from afar! Send us any pictures of fundraisers, promotions, or training activities so we can cheer you on!
- Join us on Race Day | We will be LIVE on race day via periscope, so tune in and join the fun! Let us know how your race day is going by e-mailing us pictures at firstname.lastname@example.org, tagging us in your Race Day pics using @rescueher, or use the hashtag #race2rescue2017